- 2 Clarence Court duck eggs
- 2 TBS of The Cultured Collective White Miso & Turmeric Kimchi (Where To Buy)
- Rapeseed oil for cooking
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the quinoa
- 150g of quinoa, cooked
- 1 large carrot, peeled & grated
- 2” piece of ginger, peeled & grated
- 2-3 spring onions, finely sliced
For the hot sauce
- 1 red pepper, deseeded, divided into four
- 2 red chillies, halved lengthways, deseeded
- 1 tsp of miso paste
- 4 tsp of tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 TBS of sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 TBS of rapeseed oil
- 1 TBS of water
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Wilted Spinach
To make the hot sauce
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Lie the sliced chilli and pepper pieces on a baking tray skin side up and grill until their skins start to blister and turn black - approximately 10 minutes.
3. Set aside and cool until the pieces are comfortable to handle. Peel the skin off the pepper and discard.
4. Roughly chop the peeled pepper and chilli and place in a food processor.
5. Add the remaining hot sauce ingredients and blend until smooth.
To make the quinoa
1. Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan on a medium heat.
2. Add the ginger and grated carrot and cook for a couple of minutes until the carrot has softened.
3. Tip in the cooked quinoa and sliced spring onion and cook for 1-2 minutes to warm through. Season to taste.
4. Fry duck eggs to your liking – leave yoks runny for best results.
5. To assemble, divide the quinoa between two bowls. Top with duck eggs, kimchi, and your other preferred toppings before drizzling with hot sauce and a few more sesame seeds to garnish. Enjoy!
Want to see what all the fuss is about? Why not order some online today or add them to your weekly shop at ocado.com to get them delivered straight to your door.
Keen to stock our products? Enquire HERE.