These delicious vegan wraps are so moreish and make an excellent packed lunch if you’re in the market for something lighter but portable. If you can’t find collard greens then white or spring cabbage would be a good alternative.
To make the falafel
Makes 6-8 rolls
Preheat the oven to 180C
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 20g parsley
- 20g mint
- 100g walnuts
- 200g tempeh
- 2 tbsp gram flour (or any other GF flour)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Combine 3tbsp kimchi with 3tbsp veganaise.
- Large collard leaves – around 6-8
- 1 avocado – sliced
- 1 Watermelon radish or garden radish, sliced very thinly and quartered
- Sprouts, pea shoots, extra herbs
2. Spread with a little kimchi veganaise and top with 2 falafel and the rest of the fillings. Fold over the top and bottom ends and roll up like a burrito.
3. These will keep, packed tightly together, for a few hours
Recipe & images supplied by Annabelle Dawson @annabellekatedawson