Panzanella w Fennel, Apple & Dill Sauerkraut
200 g ciabatta loaf
600 g ripe mixed tomatoes, roughly chopped
4 TBS Fennel, Apple & Dill Sauerkraut
1 handful small capers , drained
1shallot, finely sliced
8 anchovy fillets, finely sliced
1 tsp red wine vinegar
1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
Bunch of fresh basil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Tear the ciabatta into rough 3cm pieces and place on a tray.
2. Place the tomatoes in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Rinse the capers and add to the bowl, along with the sauerkraut, onion, ciabatta and anchovies
4. Toss the mixture together with your hands, then stir in the oil and vinegar. Add a little more salt, pepper, vinegar or oil, if needed.
3. Tear in the basil leaves, stir together and serve.
Keen to stock our products? Enquire HERE.